Backend Software Developer w/Azure y Java
- Analyze requirements, design, develop, update and repair solutions that pertain to improving the product through development, design, and / or business intelligence. Conduct data analysis to support business requirements, can transfer design concepts across environments.
- Analyze business requirements for complex issues to determine the best solution; some user interaction may be required. Experienced in taking a lead role in moderately sized or a key portion of complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Participate in the architecture, design and implementation of complex software including having demonstrated knowledge of software development best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Builds solutions that operate key platforms that power our business. Works directly with the users of your software, to deeply understand the domain and identify opportunities for improvements and optimizations.
- Find and deliver practical technology solutions to real problems, being cognizant of the scale and impact of your systems.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Conducts product reviews to ensure functionality meets future user/client requirements. Conceives of new features or re-architecting areas for user and performance improvement.
- Mentors junior members and begins to perform peer code.
- Bachelor's degree required in Software Engineering, Computer Science; or equivalent work experience in a Technology or business environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in software development, design, and / or business intelligence environments.
- Proficiency in Java
- Highly Proficient in software development across multiple programming languages; and contributing to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Experienced in building scalable distributed systems with service oriented architectures.
- Proficient in leading projects or project steps and communicating progress/approach with technical and non-technical peers/clients.
- Proficiency in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is an asset.
1 HR Interview
2 Technical Interview (w/ Live coding) Part 1: live coding. Part 2: CV Review + Technical questions