Semi Senior Mobile Engineer
About this role:
This role is perfect for someone who’s ambitious to build global products at the forefront of tech innovation of this decade (web3 and Fintech; API, microservices, and product-pull approaches) and make global impact.
Hence, you will be in the front row seat of building a global product that will serve millions of users globally, make impact for a good cause, and learn technologies of future while leveraging what you know. If you’re ambitious, hungry to learn, and willing to put in the effort to be in the global top 1%, we are the place for you and this is the perfect role for you.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
- Build mobile application services that support the product vision.
- Support the architecture design and implementation for the medium/long term vision.
- Evaluate and integrate new providers working with third-party APIs and partners.
- Proactively working with product, UX, GTM teams.
- Proactively suggest improvements on the internal services based on data that positively impact our customers and business.
- Help teammates by mentoring, guiding, and positively influencing them.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people, giving and receiving feedback for growth.
- Solid experience working in the development of highly scalable mobile applications, highly desired React Native.
- Very deep knowledge in mobile programming languages and or related frameworks in which one can be called an expert (iOS, Android, Kotlin, Flutter, React Native, etc).
- Experience designing, building and supporting critical user-facing systems.
- Excellent experience writing automated tests on any level (unit, integration, e2e, chaos, etc).
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills. Work with your team towards common goals.
- A healthy ability to handle and resolve conflict - have the ability to listen, present, and question effectively.
- Knowledge of processes and engineering best practices in all phases of the software development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - confident in writing down and presenting their designs and decisions throughout the development lifecycle.
- Comfortable providing and receiving feedback in an Agile environment.
- Strong customer advocate and creative problem solver.
- Experience with web3 technologies
1 Screening HR
2 Challenge 3-4 days to do it
3 Technical Interview with the engineering director
4 Interview with Founder & CEO