- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross-functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- Ideally, Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, SW Engineering or other numerical disciplines
- Business analytical skills; ability to apply business logic to design and implement data mining techniques on large data sets.
- Knowledge of predictive and prescriptive analytics, data mining and machine learning are essential for the success of this role (Python and R preferred).
- Experience with large data sets and also with setup into production.
- Experience with Data Warehousing or analytics in a cloud environment such as AWS.
- Experience in the use of Teradata SQL, MS SQL Server, and Oracle SQL.
- Experience with Data Visualization, particularly creating dashboards and executive reporting (Tableau or similar).
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis efforts.
- Knowledge of working with self-serve analytics tools for business users, risk management methodology and factors.
- Experience in using the tools, technologies and practices needed to perform an in-depth analysis of both structured transactional data, and semi-structured or unstructured data.
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-changing environment with changing priorities and changing time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret business requests and to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- starter pack: (t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc.)
- work set-up: laptop or device as needed based on project's requirements;
- ability to choose the project and the team;
- support for personal and professional growth;
- bonus structure for special events in your live (marriage, having a baby)
- flexible working hours;
- remote first - you can work from anywhere you choose;