Ruby on Rails Developer
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating web applications with existing systems
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by front-end developers.
- Maintaining Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience as a software engineer or relevant experience
- 2-3 years professional experience with Ruby on Rails including writing tests in Ruby
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub
- Experience writing integrations with cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) such as HubSpot, Salesforce, and NetSuite
- Experience with React.js a plus
Job type: Full-time
Location and overlap: 8 hours with PST, US-based.
- work set-up: laptop or device as needed based on project's requirements;
- ability to choose the project and the team;
- support for personal and professional growth;
- bonus structure for special events in your live (marriage, having a baby)
- flexible working hours;
- remote first - you can work from anywhere you choose;