- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Conducting risk management.
- Understand, conduct and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Recommending and managing cost reduction strategies.
- Reporting to stakeholders, leadership and investors/board
- Manage treasury/cash flow
- Audit and control tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial management.
- Solid understanding of financial management and accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting softwares.
- Broad knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.