We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our rapidly-growing product and
engineering team! This individual will focus on one of the following product areas:
Marketplace: Our marketplace is our longest running product and is critical to our
business! This public facing product enables our customers to find, bid, and purchase
assets. Marketplace projects could include improving our bidding process, revamping
our user interfaces to drive customer usage, and developing integrations and products
for additional services like financing and fulfillment.
Asset Management Software: Our asset management software is an enterprise grade
saas product that enables companies to track, maintain, deploy, and resell their assets.
This software works in conjunction with our marketplace product and is one of our key
growth drivers. Projects here could include building out customer reporting, finding ways
for our customers to track their carbon footprint, and building out a robust data pipeline
for the company.
Technologies We Use:
● Next.js deployed on Vercel for our front end framework
● Node.js backend framework modeled after Nest.js
● Experience with microservice event-driven architecture
● AWS for our serverless API and NoSQL database
● Big Data / data warehousing experience a plus
What You Will Do:
● Own projects from concept to finished product. Work with stakeholders to define
project requirements and become the internal “expert” in that area. Collaborate
with our product and engineering team to plan out the various rollouts then
execute on your creation!
● Sharpen your technical expertise: learn from (and teach) our talented
engineering team! Discuss technical intricacies ranging from conditional types in
● Operate outside of your comfort zone! Engineers are encouraged to work with
stakeholders across the company to come up with creative ideas, drive process
improvements, and influence our business at large!
What we're looking for:
● BS or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field
● 4+ years of experiencing using the technologies referenced above
● Experience at a fast growing startup strongly preferred
● Strong communication skills
● Self-starter with a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality and a bias for action