Senior Project Manager only USA/Canada
You will collaborate with clients and colleagues in defining project vision and goals; you’ll then create detailed project plans and push initiatives through to completion, managing UX, design, development and other resources to achieve objectives. Your robust understanding of ecommerce best practices (D2C/B2B) will enable you to take a client’s vision and transform it into their next level of growth. Your organized approach to project management will enable you to run complex technical projects.
This is a fully remote contract. As a fully distributed team, we value talent regardless of location. US hours, fluency in English and cultural familiarity are must-haves as you will be communicating directly with clients and this will aid in customer trust and relaxation.
This role requires prior experience managing projects for consumer-facing ecommerce companies either directly or within an agency that services these types of companies.
- 4+ years of experience working closely with ecommerce companies either in an internal or supportive / agency role (Creative/Marketing/Web/DTC) demonstrating capabilities to:
- Gather requirements, break down problems and find sensible solutions.
- Build time and cost estimates, scope, WBS and price projects.
- Manage the delivery of complicated projects end to end.
- Complete one-time projects against time, on budget, high quality, to customer satisfaction.
- Deliver consistent value within ongoing projects requiring iteration and creativity.
- Management experience to include:
- Managing cross-functional teams including both technical and creative resources.
- Managing and tracking the performance of growth initiatives.
- Highly organized; able to track details across multiple workstreams simultaneously while keeping the big picture clear.
- Bias toward informed action; proactive.
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels; possessing clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
- Working familiarity with software platforms used by D2C companies (ecommerce platform experience is a plus).
- A robust understanding of UI/UX/conversion/retention best practices for ecommerce.
- Ability to put yourself in the shoes of the end user and business owner to come up with solutions.
- Ability to build, monitor and interpret analytics dashboards and regular reporting.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
1 Interview With EVP of Finance & Operations and Head of Engineering
2 Interview With the Founder