Senior Fullstack - Marketplace
Your team, and you, will have the autonomy to define your roadmap, move at your own pace, and deliver innovative solutions with high visibility throughout the organization.
What you will do
- Take ideas from concept to fully working prototype
- Define and measure the results of those ideas and make informed product viability suggestions
- Participate in all stages of the product life cycle: product brainstorming, design, and implementation
- Serve as the team’s subject matter expert for front-end development and architecture
- Ensure the successful transition of a successfully incubated idea
- Not be afraid to fail
- 5+ years of Engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience using NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience building and extending REST APIs
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development (preferably using React - Redux)
- Proven ability to implement user interfaces against REST APIs
- 3+ years of experience using PostgreSQL (or a similar relational database)
- 1+ years of experience using Typescript (nice to have)
- Experience with Python (nice to have)
- Experience with GraphQL (nice to have)
Additional Qualifications (Nice to have)
- Experience with business intelligence, data warehouse, and reporting solutions
- Thoughtful and pragmatic when building software while remaining current with the latest trends
- A go-to resource in your local software engineering community
- Prior leadership experience and open-source contributions
- A history of evangelizing your craft through writing and/or public speaking
- Fast hiring process. Short interviews spread over a few days.
- Company computer and 500USD for your home office.
- Creation of a Career Plan
- Permanent role. Long term contract
- Vacation and "unlimited" days off based on performance.
- Leading and growing company in the industry.
- $3000 USD a year for tuition reimbursement