Semi Senior Full Stack
From an engineering standpoint, you will need to be able to implement new features, as well as understand, work with, and refactor existing code. We are looking for someone that prefers to solve problems in the best way instead of the quickest way, and is comfortable enough with development to solve problems on their own. Attention to detail is a must.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
● Experience with Ruby and on Rails projects.
● Experience with REST API development and consumption.
● Experience writing tests to support your work, e.g. with rspec.
● Proficiency with relational databases and SQL (Postgres preferred but not required)
● Proficiency with non-relational databases such as Redis
● Ability to implement responsive designs and work closely with our designers
● Proficiency working with git version control
● Experience with production monitoring and debugging
Nice to Have
● Experience working with Shopify or any other e-commerce platform, or experience working with technology integration in a retail commerce setting.
● Experience working on content management systems or parts thereof, e.g. WYSIWYG editors.