Sr. Front End Engineer
From an engineering standpoint, you will need to be able to implement new features, as well as understand, work with, and refactor existing code. We are looking for someone that can solve problems efficiently and cleanly and has the experience to make decisions confidently. Attention to detail is a must. We are a fast growing team, so we need someone that is flexible and can help review the work of the other developers.
● Expert knowledge of React and its ecosystem.
● Strong proficiency with modern HTML and CSS/SCSS.
● Experience interfacing with API’s, both in-house and 3rd party.
● Passionate about performance optimization, either at a language or a system level.
● Ability to implement responsive designs and work closely with our designers.
● Proficiency working with git version control.
Nice to Have
● Experience working with GraphQL.
● Experience working with Shopify or any other e-commerce platform.
● Experience working with Ruby/Rails.
● Experience working on content management systems or parts thereof, e.g. WYSIWYG editors.
● Familiarity with SVG’s and animation on the web (either CSS or JS based).
● An interest in watches or other collectables!