Full Stack Engineer - App Platform
What you will do
We’re targeting a Full Stack Engineer who enjoys building commercial products and will play a key role in the delivery of highly reliable, scalable, and maintainable applications. You will drive projects end-to-end, collaborating on product definitions with Product Managers, Backend Developers, and UX designers, implementing technical solutions, and ensuring continued success even after deployment. You’ll strive for simplicity while bringing technical insights into refining and improving the system, ultimately ensuring performance, stability, and an exceptional end-user experience.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: from design and development to deployment and maintenance.
- Apply clean code principles using accepted best practices for creating straightforward, secure, testable, and well-documented software.
- Collaborate closely with a global team, including engineers, product managers, and UX designers Build a reliable framework with comprehensive testing of features and performance tuning to ensure platform stability both in terms of uptime as well as performance.
- 5+ years of Engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience using NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience building and extending REST APIs
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development (preferably using React - Redux)
- Proven ability to implement user interfaces against REST APIs
- 3+ years of experience using PostgreSQL (or a similar relational database)
- 1+ years of experience using Typescript (nice to have)
- Experience with Python (nice to have)
- Experience with GraphQL (nice to have)
- Demonstrable experience with building modern web interfaces and improving the user experience
- Comfortable working with and writing asynchronous operations
- Fit into a team that has embraced continuous delivery
- Experience using modern and functional programming styles
- Familiarity with source control management best practices
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast hiring process. Short interviews spread over a few days.
- Company computer and 500USD for your home office.
- Creation of a Career Plan
- Permanent role. Long term contract
- Vacation and "unlimited" days off based on performance.
- Leading and growing company in the industry.
- $3000 USD a year for tuition reimbursement