Senior Android Engineer
We’re looking for a product-driven Senior Android Engineer with a strong appreciation for great design not only in products and visual presentation, but also in code and technical architecture. In this role you will collaborate cross-functionally with product design, marketplace ops, analytics and more to ensure a solid end-to-end strategy and execution.
We’re looking for someone who has proven experience building and launching high quality Android apps and is excited about researching new methods or technologies that improve the architecture, user experience or engineering process.
In this role you will:
- Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile retail experience
- Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code
- Contribute to the design of the application architecture and its constituent software components
- Work with team to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Contribute to the innovation, data, design, critique, and continual improvement of the app
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of each Android release
We are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience building high-quality Android apps
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience shipping at least one app, currently in Google Play Store is ideal
- Experience writing and utilizing unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code