Senior Product Manager
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
● Deliver solutions to the most pressing technology based problems facing eCommerce
● Structure, launch, and manage workstreams by developing and translating hypotheses into
initiatives, conducting analysis, querying data, analyzing market/competitive trends, customer
requirements and evaluating business drivers and key metrics.
● Take a customer centric and data driven approach to prioritizing roadmap.
● Manage product development lifecycle.
● Own reporting to quantify impact on initiatives.
● Deliver a world-class merchant experience at all touch points with the product
● You can demonstrate a strong track record of delivering solutions that solve customer problems
● You have 5+ years of experience in product management conceptualizing, launching and driving
● You excel at communicating efficiently and empathetically with your colleagues in both verbal
and written form.
● You love working with data at scale and finding the story in the numbers through your
exceptional quantitative reasoning and strategic thinking skills. You are comfortable
communicating through KPIs.
● You thrive working independently in ambiguous, dynamic environments, using your
problem-solving skills and bias for action to consistently deliver results.
● You can put yourself in the customers’ shoes, and are their biggest advocate when it comes to
● 7+ years of hands-on product management experience, including familiarity with software
development processes at a large Internet company.
● You have a strong understanding of the D2C eCommerce landscape and can talk in depth about
the type of Features that forward thinking merchants are using today in order to offer world-class
● You have a track record of delivering technology launches at scale, owning products that
influence millions of customers and/or Merchants.
● You have experience working remotely with international teams.
● MBA or MS.