As an iOS developer, you will be primarily responsible for helping to maintain and improve our native iOS apps. We are currently in the process of transitioning from UIKit to SwiftUI. When you're not writing code, you will be researching and brainstorming new ways to enhance the experience for our readers and customers. Your voice and ideas will help shape the future of our product roadmap and as a result, our company.
Who You Are
At a minimum, candidates should have 3 or more years of experience in the following:
- Developing native iOS apps using Swift, SwiftUI, UIKit, and XCode. - Deep understanding of iOS best practices and architectures.
- Integrating third-party libraries and managing dependencies
- Familiarity with HTTP networking and consuming REST APIs- Proficient working with iOS Test Frameworks
- Deep understanding of how an API backend works from top to bottom
- An eye for great design, user experience, and the ability to prototype quickly - Self-motivation to take on new projects and ideas
For bonus credit, you should definitely let us know if you have:
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform and its developer ecosystem
- Experience in machine learning or other emerging technologies
- A deep interest in watch collecting and or other luxury goods