Staff Full-Stack Engineer Ratings-RCE
What you will do
- Design, build, and maintain features end-to-end in the SecurityScorecard platform's web app, and a family of node.js services behind it.
- Work together with the squad to effectively plan and execute on new features with stability, scalability, testability and performance in mind.
- Strive for code quality, engineering discipline, and team collaboration
- Contribute to the architecture of a complex SaaS platform.
Our Tech Stack
- Our codebase is written using functional programming styles
- The platform frontend is written in React.js
- We use Redux for the state management and Redux Sagas for side effects
- We use styled-components as our css-in-js framework of choice
- We write tests using Jest, Cypress.io, and Webdriver.io
- Underlying services are written using NodeJS and TypeScript
- We store our data in PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- We deploy our apps and services containerized using Docker and deploy them on AWS stack using Terraform
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Ability to build complex apps using React / Redux
- Experience building RESTful APIs and http services using NodeJS / TypeScript
- Writing tests (unit, integration, e2e)
- Experience with GIT version control - trunk based development
- Ability to communicate in English on a day to day basis
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions.
- You're a team-player and have worked in distributed self-organizing teams before.
- Experience with Functional Programming practices
- Previous experience with building Databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB), writing and optimizing database queries
- Experience with DevOps architecture built with Docker, AWS, Terraform2021.10.13
- Fast hiring process. Short interviews spread over a few days.
- Company computer and 500USD for your home office.
- Creation of a Career Plan
- Permanent role. Long term contract
- Vacation and "unlimited" days off based on performance.
- Leading and growing company in the industry.
- $3000 USD a year for tuition reimbursement